BECOME AN ULU ADVOCATE
TUNE IN TO ULU RADIO
Rochdale Principles of Cooperation (1844):
1. Open membership.
2. Democratic control (one person, one vote).
3. Distribution of surplus in proportion to trade.
4. Payment of limited interest on capital.
5. Political and religious neutrality.
6. Cash trading (no credit extended)
7. Promotion of education.
Thursdays @ 9pm EST
Spread the Word
As a coop, our members and even prospective members are expected to actively contribute the talents and resources they have to ensure our success as a community. Below are a few ways you can get involved and do your share of community building.